Injection mold processing is to add plastic into the mold first, and then the mold rotates along two vertical axes and heats it. Under the action of gravity and heat energy, the plastic in the mold is gradually evenly coated, melted and adhered to the entire surface of the mold cavity, molded into the desired shape, and then made by cooling and shaping.
Now many large injection mold factories provide one-stop services for injection mold from mold opening, manufacturing, injection molding and spraying. In this whole process, the management level of an enterprise is required to be relatively high, especially for injection molding, which is an industry with extensive knowledge and strong technical requirements, including plastic properties, injection product structure, injection mold structure, injection molding machine operation Injection molding process adjustment, cause analysis of common defects in injection molding, plastic additives (color matching), performance test of plastic products, quality management of injection molded parts, injection molding engineering management, injection molding workshop management, safety production management, etc.
The management of injection mold processing and production is a systematic project. If the injection mold management is not in place, problems such as low production efficiency, high defect rate, large number of machine seats, large material consumption, batch returns, die pressing, artificial damage to the mold, screw head breakage, delayed delivery, raw material waste and safety production accidents will often occur.
Modern injection molding production operation is changing from labor-intensive to technology intensive, and from manual workshop to automatic production mode. However, at present, the injection molding production and operation of many enterprises still remain in the backward production and operation management mode of “poor quality, low efficiency and high consumption” in the past. They are used to running behind “problems”, which has become the “bottleneck” of enterprise development.
To realize the operation and management mode of “high quality, high efficiency and low consumption” of advanced injection mold production is the goal that every enterprise aspires to achieve. To achieve the goal, managers of injection molding enterprises should update their ideas, change the past practice of doing things by experience and following problems, adhere to the “prevention first” working method, do the right thing from the beginning, and implement “systematic, scientific Standardized “injection molding production management system, increase the control of injection molding production process, strengthen the vocational skills training of employees, constantly improve the level of injection molding technology management, improve quality, improve production efficiency, reduce the number of seats, reduce defective rate and material consumption, reduce costs, keep pace with the times, and enhance the competitiveness of the enterprise!
Injection molding is a manufacturing process used to produce a wide range of plastic parts and products. The production management of injection mold processing is a system engineering approach that involves a coordinated and integrated approach to managing the entire production process. Effective production management of injection mold processing can help manufacturers achieve high efficiency, reduce costs, and improve product quality. Here are some reasons why production management of injection mold processing is system engineering:
- Planning: System engineering involves a structured approach to planning the entire production process, from the initial design stage to final production. A well-designed production plan can help manufacturers optimize the use of resources, reduce waste, and improve the overall efficiency of the process.
- Control: Production management involves controlling the production process to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes managing the flow of materials, monitoring the progress of production, and ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Optimization: System engineering helps manufacturers to optimize the production process by identifying areas for improvement and implementing changes to increase efficiency, reduce waste, and improve product quality.
- Integration: Production management involves the integration of different parts of the production process, from design to final production. This integration ensures that each step of the process is coordinated and optimized to achieve the desired outcome.
- Monitoring: System engineering involves continuous monitoring of the production process to identify any issues or deviations from the plan. This allows manufacturers to take corrective action quickly and avoid any delays or quality issues.
In conclusion, the production management of injection mold processing is system engineering because it involves a coordinated and integrated approach to managing the entire production process. By implementing effective production management practices, manufacturers can achieve high efficiency, reduce costs, and improve product quality. This approach ensures that the entire process is planned, controlled, optimized, integrated, and monitored to achieve the best possible outcomes.